My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, July 02, 2004
TGIF and a long weekend! Well, Mike (my son) got his tongue pierced yesterday. I asked him to take his sister with him, and he begrudgingly agreed. I felt better having a family member there with him. Yes, his tongue is swollen, but not as bad as I thought it'd be. He definitely couldn't eat dinner last night, so he went out to get ice cream. He's extremely happy.. and I can only hope that this will make things at home a lot easier on all of us. Supposed to be going out to dinner and to see Spider-Man with Aaron tonight. Should be great! Congratulations Colin on your retirement! WHOO HOO! Whatcha gonna do now??? I've posted 2 new blogs to the left here. My Life in Paradise (Curt's blog), is from one of my bestest friends from where I used to work. Curt's from southern North Carolina, and works at one of the manufacturing plants of the company I used to work for. He has a beautiful wife, and a pet dog tha the adores. Curt's younger than me, but he's truely a southern gentleman. I could say many, many great things about Curt, he's that kind of guy, but the one thing that ALWAYS strikes me about him, is the size of his heart. This man always has a smile, and a good word, and I always, ALWAYS come away feeling great. Please check out his blog, and leave a comment. BTW, Curt, Bubba (Points to Ponder) and Paul (Life as a Furniture Salesman) are all friends from the company I used to work for. The second new blog is Vadergrrrl's blog. Now, I just met Vadergrrrl, she posted on this blog a couple of times before I discovered her blog. It's an amazing piece of work, her posts are extremely long and insightful, some, very much tongue-in-cheek. I admire how she can tackle a range of subjects that most people would never speak about (myself included), and she's always welcome here. *S* Hey, I got 3 people to put up new blogs this week.. is that a record somewhere? *LOL* I forgot to mention earlier this week, last weekend, when I went to a car-show at a nearby high school, I saw an old car I used to own. Keep in mind, this guy customized the heck out of it. It used to be midnight blue metallic with the two white stripes in the back. It's a 1968 Dodge Coronet RT. And then, not this exact one, but this is the first car I owned. A 1964 Ford Fairlane *L* Well, on to the news not really fit to print: NO WAY! Alf is making a TV COMEBACK!!! You know, Alf... the cute little alien from the planet Melmac! Wow... Check out what Bill Cosby said, in this interview about the "black community" Shocking words in more ways than one. How do you feel about them? And of course, my Friday Hottie(s)! Four for th Fourth! *S* Have a great, long weekend all. (not sure if there will be a blog on Monday) |