My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Thursday, My Friday! Yep, as I said I'm taking tomorrow off, BUT there's no golf in the forecast because I forgot I have to go with mom and my dad to his doctors appointment with his oncologist. so much for a day of fun. Blog will be late tomorrow, as I'll be sleeping in! I wonder if EVERYONE had a bad day at work yesterday? I see Carrie also had a bad day, and mine just plain sucked. Between running around like a madman here, I got a call and had to drive to the new facility, 32 or so miles away quickly to fix a problem. BUT, before going there, I had to stop by the main office... blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda.... turned into a whirlwind day with a lot of driving thrown in for good measure. It wasn't even a nice day to roll the windows down and crank the tunes! The good news is the weather's finally breaking, and we should get sun for the next 3 days or so, although high humidity comes with it. Ok... so you guys are just DYING to see that one naked picture of me.... well HERE IT IS DAMN IT! Now don't ask again! (Kev, wipe the drool off of your chin bud!) And now, the news not fit for print: Hey, Japan has Godzilla, but Georgia has HOGZILLA! Now THIS is interesting. (check out the pictures) Cassini space probe finds Death Star orbiting Saturn. Trap suspected Toyota is making a hybrid sports car! Pretty cool looking too! Orlando Bloom to become the new, James Bond? And file this under "Of all the gall", Martha Stewart offers to begin her jail sentence at her 153-acre country estate Hey Dave, it looks like Mt. Spur in Anchorage is waking up again! It woke up and erupted on my birthday in 1992 when I was there visiting him (Dave). And that's the news, today, July 29, 2004. Have a great Thursday peoople! |