My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
 
Happy birthday to Meeeeeeeeee!

Yep, I'm older than dirt today... (carbon dating proves it!)

I had a great day off yesterday. I slept in, then went golfing with my son at a local course. Got paired up with two older gentlemen, one of whom was a retired local school teacher, the other, a retired church pastor with a great sense of humor. On the second hole, I told him "No praying or signs of the cross out here or it'll cost you a stroke! NO OUTSIDE HELP!" *LOL* He was great.

Got home and grabbed a bite to eat for lunch.. then asked my daughter if she wanted to go to the mall with me, so off we went (like she'd say NO to the mall!) I didn't buy anything, but daughter bought me some Bath and Body Works shower gel (Coconut-Lime) that I like for my birthday. It was great spending time with both my kids yesterday..... *S*

Yesterday was my mother-in-law's birthday, and when I called her last night to wish her a happy birthday, she complained that she was alone all day.
Now, she's a 7 day a week "bingo-holic" that won't stay home from bingo for her kids or grandkids birthdays, holidays.. etc. Bingo comes first in her life, and she wonders when there's no bingo why we don't rush there to keep her company. The only time she calls us, is when she "needs" something. She doesn't drive so my wife carts her around everywhere. She has all these "friends" at bingo, but not a one of them visited her yesterday I guess.

I got my brother's PC all set up and ready to go. He's going to be real happy at the speed of this. I'm hoping I'll be able to remotely connect to his new PC and support him and it that way. Keep your fingers crossed!

Today, should be a pretty busy day at work, but I'm going to try to pace myself... *chuckle*

Thanks to all the regulars that check my blog on a daily basis... Bruce, Aaron, Kev, Colin, Curt, Bubba, Carrie, Karen, Debra, Vadergrrrl, michelle, Patti, shmoops, Becker.. and I apologize for anyone I've missed.

And now, the news not fit to print:

This one's from my brother. US Military Clears A-Team of Charges!

You mean you CAN"T be Miss Norway, AND a porn star???

Damn I almost spit out my coffee over this one! Blindfolded morning-show DJ gets intimate with station listener named "Man Boobs." Was led to believe that he was copping a feel from a Penthouse Pet. (With pics)

And I'm going to post a Babe Of The Day! Just cause it's my birthday!

Have a great Wednesday..!