My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
 
Hump-Day yet again...

Well, 17 more days till I'm on vacation! Whoo hoo... I can't wait.

Has anyone but me played The Lemonade Game? Damn it's addictive! *LOL*

Yes, I'm in work and feeling better today, and it looks to be a busy day for me, which is good as it makes the time fly.
Did I mention I'm getting a new notebook PC for work? All that I'm waiting for now is one more signature from someone that's on vacation till next Monday. It'll be nice... as the one I' using is pretty darn old.. *L*

I've mentioned before how my bud Curt makes great comics about work and all... and thankfully he gave me the body parts once more so I can make my own. Here's my first one! Hope you like...

Hey Vadergrrrl, hope you're feeling better hon!

Paul, do you still read my blog??
How about you Bubba???

Check out this guy's blog.. It's a pretty controversial one, at least yesterday's post!

And now, the news not fit for print:

Drunk driver pulls over police chief?

NASA's new computer does NOT use Microsoft software! It uses Linux!

Now here's a great idea that I hope catches on here! Ladies Room Stall doors that automatically swing open after 60 seconds! I guess, if you can't do your business in 60 seconds, you shouldn't be in there! *ROTFL*

This is way too funny. Romanian police to ban ladies over 60 from sunbathing topless because it scares tourists

It's finally happened. Kobe Bryant's accuser filed a civil suit. Woman seeks unspecified damages for 'public scorn,
hatred and ridicule'
Can you say "Money Grubbing Whore"?

Have a great Wednesday all!