My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, August 27, 2004
 
More than ever... TGIF!

Yep, only a few scant hours till vacation starts!!!

And for those of you worrying about Hurricane Frances bothering the cruise (like someone that's always happy to rain on my parade), this storm track shows it hitting after we're gone from Miami (we'll be far west and south of this by the time it goes by). By rough calculations, the storm will still be 1500 miles away when we leave Miami, and I doubt we'll even get rough water. (Now, to keep my wife from hyperventilating from the time she finds out about the hurricane to the end of the cruise... *sigh*)

Yesterday was SO busy, I barely had time to breathe it seems. Stopped to see my dad though at about 10:30 and he still looks great. I hope he gets out today, but it may be tomorrow. Tomorrow's going to be flat-out for me too as I have all my packing to do, get a haircut, go get some new sneakers.. etc.

I really need to relax though... just seems I've been going, going, going.. for so long... Hopefully I'll come back with my batteries recharged (and some great Tequila!)

And now, for the last time before vacation, the news not fit to print:

Are we ready for a car that runs on compressed air?

The Navy's retiring all it's F-14's. Tom Cruise unavaiable for comment

When selling your house, it's best to check out the pictures before posting them (see 3rd picture)

And of course... My BOTD!

See you when I get back on the 7th.. and hey, play nice out there!