My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, August 20, 2004
TGIF!!!! A friend from work took me out to lunch yesterday for my birthday, and we had a great time. Went to a place called "The Elbow Room", kind of a very "IN" place to be for the evening wannabe "cool" crowd. It was the first time I'd eaten there, and though the food was delicious, it was pricey and there wasn't much of it. Don't know if I'd go again, but it was nice to go at least once. When I got home yesterday, I delivered my brother's new PC to him and man he's happy! It's so much faster than the old one. I'm glad he's happy now, hopefully it'll last him another 4 or 5 years now. Today's my "dress down day", so I'm in work in jeans and a nice polo shirt and sneakers. I always love dressing down as I really feel at home like this. Just makes the day "feel" better for me. I understand from michelle that my Tom Cruise link yesterday didn't work. Well, Here's a new one about War of the Worlds. (Thanks michelle!) Oh, speaking of michelle, she also sent me this article, about the mastrubating judge! What's everyone doing for the weekend??? If I can get away for an hour or two, I'll go see my dad and watch an hour or two of Band of Brothers with him. Other than that, and dinner tomorrow night, not much planned. And now, the news not fit for print: Survey shows teens like sex and drugs. Read more about this startling discovery in this month's issue of 'Duh' Yo, Bubba... is this what you do down yonder? Kentucky hunters expecting the best squirrel season on record. Fire up them George Foreman grills It had to happen. Australians that want to become British citizens, have to pass a language test! *L* And here's a good Optical Illusion for you! and some funny headlines to get you to smile: Oprah momentarily sates her thirst for blood by finding a man guilty of murder Jenna and Barbara Bush may attend eyebrow waxer's gay wedding. In other news, the Bush twins have an eyebrow waxer? Joe Piscopo thinking about running for governor of New Jersey. Campaign set with "I got chunks of guys like you in my stool" yardsigns and bumper stickers Monkeys in Sudan are launching "organized attacks" on "soft targets." Government raises terror threat to banana yellow Woman gives birth on flight from Amsterdam to Chicago. Terrorism not suspected Hamm's Beer signs beer-guzzling bear as new mascot Medical records sent overseas for typing. In other news, man's ear problems caused by "euston station tube malfunction" Al Gore busted for doing 77 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. But after a recount he was only cited for doing 75 Van Halen suing the Baltimore Orioles. Court to decide who sucks worse Today's highway spill: 15 tonnes of eggs on German autobahn. Driver treated for shell shock And lets not forget my Babe of the Week! Have a great weekend all....! |