My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, August 06, 2004
 
TGIF.. but it's hard to be happy about it....

My dad's biopsy came back, and it's malignant. He's extremely upset over this, and I just got off the phone with him (6:35am). My dad's a VERY early riser, up every day at around 5am, so I knew he'd be up. He says one doctor said he won't make it through a big operation, but this SHOULD be something very small. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

My one on one with my boss's boss went really well yesterday. He's a young guy, but he wants what I consider the right things. We got along real well, and he likes what I'm doing out here in the "Off World Colonies".

Had a nice lunch yesterday with my son Mike, and Aaron and Rich that I work with at a Japanese restaurant. It's a nice break in the day to get out to lunch with nice people.

Yet another in Dave's "Wacky Tech Support Calls":

phone ringing
Dave: This is Dave
User: Dave, I can't log in!
Dave: Define "Can't log in"
User: It says invalid password
Dave: Have you changed your password recently
User: Yes
Dave: and are you using that password now?
User: One second..
(pause)
User: Never mind... it works now
_______________________________________________________________________

And now, the news not fit to print:

Hey Aaron... Seems those sailboats will sail themselves if you let them!

Ok, if this isn't the biggest school prank in history.....

What's this all about? A bet that nobody can eat a teaspoon full of cinnamon without drinking water? Odd!

And now, for My Babe of the Day! Yes, it is Angelina Jolie... and she's a hottie to me!

Oh ok, I'll throw in another hottie, just for the heck of it!

Have a great weekend all...