My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Tuesday Grumblings.... Well, here I am at home today... woke up feeling really awful, so called out sick. Yes, I'm feeling a lot better after some good sleep... thanks.. and I could use a day off. Do you ever take days off, just cause you need one? Not much else to report on, so I'll get straight to the news not fit for print: I don't think I like the idea of The Three Stooges in color! Oh great... another lawsuit, claiming The Village, the SCARY movie, is a ripoff of a CHILDRENS BOOK?? Did you see the story yesterday, about Koko, the Gorilla that has mastered 1000 words throughs sign? The story is here The interesting fact is, quoted in the article is my sister-in-law's, brother-in-law, who works with Koko! (as does her sister) Oh, and here's a good one... Frat brothers receive grant to develop their invention: an electric blanket that can keep beer kegs cool without ice! Have you seen the mutant olympic mascots?? Olympic mascots mercilessly ridiculed as "animated condoms" and "mutants from a nuclear meltdown" Go figure and that's all for today.. have a great Tuesday all! |