My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
 
Tuesday Morning, and I just got up!

Yep, took today off.. and am going golfing with my son in a few minutes so this won't be long today.

Got out early yesterday too, and went with my brother to buy a new pair of Rockport work shoes, as this week our state has no sales tax for clothing!

I'll be back to work tomorrow, and blog published at the normal time....

But now, the news not fit to print:

Take a cow to Dairy Queen next week and get a free drink

Reuters figures out why we're all watching beach volleyball

Hey Colin, Do you get Porn when trying to watch a Red Sox game?

And that's all for now... off to golf!