My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
 
Tuesdays.... not as good as Wednesdays, but better than Mondays!

Yesterday was a very busy day.. and today should be only a bit less hectic. The good news is, I'm having lunch with Aaron.. seems some wings are in order!

Well it's been an interesting morning already. First, I get an email about the PC that failed last Wednesday (see last Thursday's blog) down at the new facility that I support. The power supply had died in this brand new PC.
Seems when the Gateway tech arrived on Friday to replace it, he found COFFEE inside the box, on the side of the power supply!
Now... I drink one coffee a day, at my office here, and those PC's were never here. Secondly, when I opened the box on Wednesday, there was NO coffee inside, no wetness at all. How coffee got there, is beyond me and must have happened after I left.
So now, Gateway doesn't know if they're going to warranty the power supply or not. I say, "Not my problemo".

Hey Vadergrrrl, glad you liked the stapler! *laughing*

Not a lot of time to type this morning, as work's already real busy.. so more either later or tomorrow morning!

And now, the news not fit to print:

When I saw the trailer for this new movie, I almost died laughing! Way too funny!

GOOD NEWS! South Africa is NOT cancelling Christmas!

If you live in NYC, keep an eye out for a drunken Tara Reid hanging out a Range Rover flashing her new boobies

Seems that mystery animal has been caught! Turns out it's a fox, with mange.

Ok, this seems a bit over the top. Man cuts off his own penis because wife refuses sex!

Ok, we had the subservient chicken, now though.... The Subservient PRESIDENT! (tell him to dance)

And something we've all wanted to know... Is that real gold, in Goldschlager?

And that's.... the rest of the story!

Have a great day!