My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Cruise News.... Well, if you don't want to hear about my cruise, you should skip my blog for the next week or so.... First of all, I saw some of the most AMAZING sunsets I've ever seen! Notice the ship in the distance at left. Here's the last one, as the sun was boiling into the water. Just gorgeous. The cruise ship we were on, Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas is over 1000 feet long, and at 138,000 tons, is one of the largest cruise ships afloat! It even has a rock-climbing wall, and a huge ice skating rink where they held an ice show! Here's a picture of me in Belize, cooling off at The Wet Lizard, right on the water. When we got to Cozumel, I visited one of my FAVORITE spots, the Tequila Bar in Cozumel. While I didn't try all 300 kinds, I did try a lot of them! *L* Here's a view from the other side. I was in heaven! *S* More about the cruise later.... I hear while I was gone, that Kobe Bryant's accuser dropped her criminal lawsuit against him. There was an outstanding quote in our paper yesterday I'd like to share with you about that (and it's exactly how I feel): "What does that tell you, that she can't find it in herself to testify in criminal court where the objective is justice, but she is strong enough to do so in civil court where the objective is money?" How do you feel about that??? And now, the news not fit to print! Chinese women line up to test "female Viagra." Line can be seen from outer space Here's a good one: THE 50 WEIRDEST GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS And this is an picture of Hurricane Frances just off the coast of Puerto Rico! And that's it for today.... have a good one! Addendum, sorry this is very late, but Blogger wouldn't let me post this all day! |