My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
 
Hump-Day Once Again.....

back to the cruise for a moment
Did I mention, my wife will NOT eat food or drink anything with water (including ice) on any caribbean island or in Mexico?? She thinks she'll get Montezuma's Revenge no matter the place, even if a large restaurant or chain. *frown*

Went out to lunch yesterday to an outstanding "Barbeque" place up here. Yes Bubba, this place even rivals The Hickory House. Fantastic ribs and pulled pork, all slow smoked onsite. Lets hope it stays in business for a while.. as most of these places seem to die out in less than a year.. but this one was REAL busy yesterday.. so I'm hopeful.

I found a great place with "Homer'isms"... so I'll put one up a day for a while. Here's the first:
If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, its that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling foxy boxy and such and such...

We've had such a wonderful run of great weather..... I wonder if next week it'll rain all damn week! *chuckle*

Here's your High-Res picture of Ivan the Terrible!

And now, the news not fit to print:

Australian politician attacked by "Ninja Turtle"!

Germany's state-run radio now broadcasting in KLINGON?? (they say it's being "Multi-Cultural"!)

Octoberfest due to start this weekend! Oktoberfest fun fact: 9 million liters of beer will be guzzled in 5 days (do the math)

Hey, there's a new game at Yeti Sports!!!

That's it for today... have a good one!