My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
It's a PERFECT day for golf! Yep, the sun's out, it's about 72 degrees right now heading to about 80... one couldn't ask for a better day! The whole week's supposed to be great like this. Hey Vadergrrrl, yelling "Fore" is reserved for when you hit a shot astray, and it's heading for another golfer! *L* I haven't done that in ages... honest! Not much to say today, I have things to do to get ready.. so here's my news not fit to print! There's a light bulb in Texas that's been burning for 96b continuous years??? Here's a good one. A quarter-mile in 4.39 seconds (205 mph) earns motorcyclist an arrest and set the informal record for the fastest speeding ticket in Minnesota history Things you'd love to say at work, but can't That's all for now... have a great day! |