My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, September 17, 2004
 
TGIF!

Sorry the blog is late today.. I'm actually writing it from home. I hurt my back yesterday, and it just got worse and worse all day till last night, even with 4 advils, I didn't sleep at all. Got up when the alarm went off and said.. "no way". So, as soon as I'm done writing this, I'm back on the couch with a heating pad with a muscle relaxant. Hopefully, it'll be fine in a few hours (normally that gets it 90% better).

Sorry Curt, you can't convince me to have "slaw" on my sammich. I don't even put lettuce on my sandwiches/grinders/hoagies/sub's. Never have.

Got my new camera yesterday... still amazed at the dozens and dozens of different pre-sets you can use for different pictures. I'll make sure to post some pics next week for everyone to see.

Hey Bruce, did you get a copy of the new UCONN BBall schedule yet? Lemme know if you want one.

Bubba, hope your folks are ok down near where Ivan went through.

And here's hopefully the last picture of Terrible Ivan. Look at how many states it sprawls across!

And now, the news not fit to print!

The man who would be Tigger, in trouble again!

Hey Colin, here's one for you. As you drive under Boston, 50 feet below sea level, try not to think about the fragile, leaky tunnel walls

Oh, and this is a classic. U.S. company that moved to the Cayman islands to avoid taxes now begging U.S. military to save them from looters

From the 'About damn time' department, mandatory drug test for welfare recipients legislation pending in Michigan!

And I'll just call this one, Woman Goes Nuts!

And of course, my BOTD!

Have a great weekend all... I'm off to find a nice heating pad, and good pain drugs!