My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, September 24, 2004
 
TGIF!!

The weather's still absolutely perfect, and is supposed to be through the weekend. For that reason, Aaron and I are probably going to a place by the shore tomorrow called "Abbott's Lobster in the Rough" for some nice big lobsters! After that, we'll head on over to the casino to have some fun. I'd take my wife, and she's welcome to come, but she HATES seafood with a passion, so when I get a chance to have seafood, she usually doesn't mind.

Hey michelle, about your comment yesterday about me taking Wednesday off to golf (saying I must be a doctor), I'm NOT a doctor, but I do PLAY one sometimes..! *LOL*

Where's the shmoops been lately???? or Colin? or Becker?? Enquiring minds want to know!

And now, the news not fit to print:

Here's a new concept. Dining in the dark, in Paris to see what it's like to be blind. Interesting concept!

SUCH A DEAL! CVS offers $4 off when you buy stomach!

Good God, I can't believe I didn't think of this! College students install stripper pole in their dorm room, enticing a dozen drunken female "student-performers." In other news, Home Depot braces for nationwide run on stripper poles (Dozen women stripping to try to win $100 Victoria's Secret gift certificate!) *ROTFL*

Poll shows Kerry has complete support from a "special interest group". The Klingons (who incidently said, if the last election had happened on Kronos (Klingon homeworld), they would have fought to the death for the job).

And here's one on new technology. Giants fans will soon be able to IM stadium vendors. 1 833R & a h07 d09 pl33z

If you're going to make a brand new cruise ship port/dock, make sure the ships fit beneath the bridges to GET to the port!

Oh, this is good. Ring tone available that promises to increase breast measurements of those who listen to it

I had to add this one, just for the title.. Despite hitting it harder than Kevin Federline on his wedding night, Genesis probe pulled out of ground and returning science data

When putting a slide show together for a sexual-harassment prevention class for the Navy, don't start with a picture of a naked woman

And just what would you name your Guatemalan soccer team made up of all prostitutes? The Train Line! *ROTFL*

And of course, my BOTD!

Have a great weekend all....!