My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
 
Too early in the morning....

I need a vacation already! *laughing* I woke up kinda tired today... must be the cool weather, just perfect for sleeping. We have a window in our bedroom that overlooks a nice, softly babbling brook (part of the reason we bought this house) but it's very sleep inducing!
It looks to be a beautiful day today, around 70 degrees and low humidity. I'm hoping we have this kind of weather next Wednesday, as I'm taking the day off to go golfing with some friends.

Here's the newest picture of Ivan! This one is really Ivan the Terrible!

I bought a new Digital Camera yesterday! Ordered it online, and it's gotten very high reviews in the press. It's a Nikon Coolpix 5200. 5 Megapixel, all kinds of fancy shooting modes, automatic redeye reduction (not the double-flash thing either). I should have it in 3 days or so.

Know anyone that wants to buy a Ford AC Cobra replica? My friend Ray's selling his and it's GORGEOUS!

Here's the news not fit to print:

Ok, they've made fake or synthetic everything... but urine?

Ok. If you read NOTHING else here today, you must read this story. So the first guy says, "Yeah? Well my wife can shoot fire out of her vagina."

If Hummer drivers are compensating, here's a truck for a man with an innie!

Anyone want some wings? (does anyone SEE wings in this picture?)

Oh, hey Vadergrrrl, this one comes from my friend Aaron. It's the Bush/Dominatrix video that I mentioned yesterday! *ROTFL*

And that.... is the rest of the story! Have a great day.