My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, January 28, 2005
Another cold one... hopefully the last. -6 this morning! Yep, it's -6 this morning when I came into work.. damn what a cold spell! TGIF though... even though I've been busy this week, it's gone painfully slow. I guess it's true, time does slow down when you're looking forward to something *L*. From my bud Paul, go to Budweiser's website, and click on the "Ad you won't see during the big game". No plans yet for the weekend.. just hoping the temps get up above freezing to melt some of the snow and ice! They finally showed photos of the submarine that ran around in the pacific a few weeks ago. Man, the front end is DESTROYED! And now, on to the news not fit to print: In one of the funniest stories and taglines in a while: Oklahoma senator wants people to put boxing gloves on their cocks Ok girls... How to fake it on Super Bowl Sunday! Now this is a classic: Eighteen nurses pregnant after rest-home Viagra party! Russian pilots, unable to get a lot of flight time because of budget cuts, scramble to intercept "Cloud of unknown origin" Here's one for Carrie: It's still legal to masturbate in your livingroom in Canada USA Today publishes 60-column-inch treatise on the MILF phenomena, entitled "Mommy Hottest" (I'm laughing just thinking about this title) Scientists finally uncover how Venus Flytrap operates. Still unable to convince Les and Mr. Carlson that turkeys can't fly Asteroid named for Douglas Adams. Tragically, the Vogons demolished it seconds later to make way for a new hyperspace bypass And another one for Carrie... The Infinite Cat Project! And of course, My BOTD! And another one, same girl (Cora), different shot Have a great weekend all! |