My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, January 31, 2005
Another lousy Monday.... Well, at least it's not snowing.. though I'm not feeling 100% today. Feels like I ate something very wrong yesterday.... stomach's doing some flip-flops on me. This weekend was a busy one.. got up early Saturday morning and took a ride up to Southwick Massachusetts, to buy some more of the fantastic wine the doctor had gotten me for Christmas (2000 Bordeux). They had 11 more bottles, so I bought them all up. Hey, when you like something, go with it. Saturday afternoon our friends Dave and Tina came over with their daughter Ashley (my God-Daughter) who was selling Girl Scout Cookies. Sunday, visited with mom and dad as usual, then in the afternoon, Ray came over to watch the UCONN basketball games (Mens and womens). Yo, Curt... did you get a bunch of that ice storm that hit down yonder? BTW, why can't radios and TV stations use "Super Bowl"???? Those two words copyrighted???? How stupid. Other than that... nothing more to report. 19 Days till Costa Rica 73 Days till Cruise And now, the news not fit to print: Blaster worm author gets 18 months. His first girlfriend experience will not be working out as planned Hey Bubba, just fer you bud! For your 5.25" drive bay.. a cup holder and cigarette lighter! Finally, a cause I can get behind! Topless sunbathing in California? Yes, please Man trapped in avalanche with trunk full of beer does the only logical thing -- starts drinking and pees his way out Mechanic runs errand with customer's SUV, returns to the shop with pickup truck Seventeenth-century coin portrays unmistakable UFO (with pic) This is a good one... Super Bowl Snack Recipes! BUBBA! A class fer ya! Class teaches Rednecks how to lose their accent Ok.. try NOT to laugh: If you're going to ask to get your labia pierced, make sure you know where your labia is... especially if you're a 12-year-old boy! NASA admits pulling a "Scotty" with Mars rovers And that's the news for today.. have a good one. |