My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, January 27, 2005
 
I said... SOMEONE TURN UP THE HEAT DAMN IT!!!

It's still extremely cold here... down near 0 every morning, with wind-chills in the negative double digits!! I'm ready for Vacation!!! (23 days to go!)

michelle, yes, it was a VERY big compliment! *S*

My bud Paul, from up by Chicago sent me this EBay sale that's quite funny!

Then, Aaron sent me this outstanding vid.. that I still can't believe!

And one from Carrie... one of my FAVORITE series from Calvin & Hobbes:
The SnowMen Series!

One last one.. I found this hilarious vid on the net.. with a title of "Be careful when scraping off your car!"

Other than that, not much new going on, so here's a few quotes for the day:

"After a time, you may find that "having" is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as "wanting." It is not logical, but it is often true."
Spock

"Age does not bring wisdom ... but it does give perspective . . . and the saddest perspective of all is to see far, far behind you, the temptations you've passed up."
Robert A. Heinlein, from "Stranger in a Strange Land"


And now, the news not fit to print:

Lawmaker wants tiny boxing gloves on roosters

So a monkey with a knife wanders into a convenience store at 2:15 A.M. No, really

Lonely for love? Get yourself a porn buddy

And Aaron, how could I forget about the thread I've had for you!
India plans two moon missions. First will map lunar terrain, second will establish call center!

And that's all for today... have a great Thursday all!