My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, January 10, 2005
I'm glad Mondays only come once a week! First, let me say my dad's doing a lot better. Thanks for all the kind msgs in the comments and emails. This weekend went by way too fast. Saturday, it was raining and freezing, which made it too slippery out for my friend Ray to come over and watch the 2 UCONN basketball games (mens and womens). The men won, the women lost. Sunday, we did the regular visit mom & dad thing, then in the afternoon my friend Dave, his wife Tina and my Godchild Ashley came over to exchange Christmas gifts finally! They were out on Nantucket for Christmas and New Years. I finally opened that bottle of real Russian Vodka, and it was outstanding! We watched my favorite football team, the Minnesota Vikings beat the Green Bay Packers to make it to the next round of the playoffs! On the "anniversary trip" front, I'm looking at an 11 day cruise, or possibly a trip to Europe. We'll see what happens! Last night, our 3 favorite shows were on. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition, Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal. Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful weekend. How was yours? Here's the news not fit to print: For all you women out there, Here's a low-carb beer comparison chart (because I know only women must drink that crud!) All of the COOLEST cars you've ever wanted to see.... *drool* Forget run-flat tires -- Michelin develops tire that never needs air the 100 oldest currently registered dot-com domain names And that's all for today... have a great Monday! |