My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, January 13, 2005
 
It's getting close to Friday...!

Oh, and I get Monday off too... almost forgot!

It's almost a lock-solid deal that we're doing the cruise. All we have to do is find a cabin we like. You have to understand, the cabins you want on a cruise ship are above deck 5 vertically, and from the center to the rear of the ship. This keeps you far enough back that you won't feel up and down movement of the ship from being near the front of the ship, and up far enough to not hear the engines.
I called Royal Caribbean (cruise line) yesterday, and was sad to find out they won't offer a single thing, being as we're going to spend our 25th wedding anniversary aboard. I was hoping for a free upgrade of room, or something. Yeah, we'll probably get a bottle of Champagne for free or something... but I'd have hoped for osmething more.
We may do Europe sometime in the fall.

It's been an extremely busy week in work this week. Problems everywhere it seems, just luckily, not all at the same time.

Hey Carrie, sorry to hear you're sick! Get better soon. (ps, all this time at home is great for catching up on your blogging skills.. hint, hint, hint!) *L*

And now, the news not fit to print:

Prince Harry wears Nazi soldier's uniform to fancy dress party. Apology not taken serious after he mutters "Au schwitz, I was just joshin' ya"

Playboy playmate in court on assault charges. Witnesses who saw the fight report her karate was good, but they would have rather seen her box

Ashlee Simpson blames everything but her lack of talent for her performance at the Orange Bowl. "If they didn't like the performance, and that's what it was about, then sorry to them"

This makes me sick... read it
Cops in Florida prefer not to write each other tickets

Wow, my friend Dave won't like this:
Woman beats out 12 men for "Sexiest Plumber" title. Family fear shower of attention will cause her to become stuck-up

And that's the news for today.. have a great one!