My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, January 21, 2005
 
More cold, and a LOT more snow! TGIF!

Well, it's a whopping 2 degrees here.. and not going to go even to double digits today! Tomorrow, we're looking at 12 to 15 inches of snow!!! Looks like winter finally got here, albeit a little late.

Glad I get into work early.... looking out the window here, the cars are lined up on the highway and not moving because of an accident further towards Hartford. Happens quite often, that traffic jam.

Curt got the riddle from yesterday right... and seeing as Curt was the only one to even guess, I guess I'll stop the riddles. Seems everyone lost interest real quick.

Carrie says it's -35 in Toronto this morning.... lessee... if that's centigrade... you take the number, subtract 32, and add the circumfrence of the earth at the equator... or something like that. (it's that weird math they use up in the great white north I think) Either way, I hope you have your thermal thong on hon! *L*

Hey shmoops... how's the wedding plans coming?

No plans this weekend... other than getting the oil changed in my 4Runner... so it should be nice and relaxing.

And now, the news not fit to print:

Christians issue warning.. Spongebob Squarepants is Pro-Gay!

Women in Australia now happy. They can stand and pee! *LOL*

Woman has giant baby. In other news, drunken, incoherent stork found at local bar weeping and muttering, "So big... it was so big..."

Curt! Here's one for you bud!
Proof that southerners can't drive in snow: Eight-hour commute in one inch of snow!

Professor spent 18 years building an experiment that was put onto the unmanned space mission to Saturn. Someone forgot to turn it on before it blasted off into space

I stole part of this from Colin's blog...
THE list of things women need to know about men! (some absolute classics here!)

And today's BOTD!

Oh.. ok... one more BOTD...

Have a great weekend all...!