My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Tuesday Morning Blah's.... 46 more days till vacation!!! One of the good things about working for the state, is all the holidays. Thank goodness I get January 17 off for MLK day! Today, on my Corvette a Day Calendar, is a beautiful 1963 Convertibla! The trivia question asks "What was the first year an AM-FM radio was available"? Hey Colin, thanks for putting the links below your great sites! It really helps if I want to bookmark something. Yo, Bubba... you still alive down yonder? You know, it figures. I found an outstanding wine over New Years Eve (a Christmas gift from a doctor), and he can't remember where he got it! I searched the internet high and low, and found ONE small instance of it, at a website in France for a 1996 vintage. It's a 2000 Chateau des Graves, Bordeaux. The search continues. Well, here's the news not fit to print: Beer-guzzling bears and other strange tales After being dumped by Rebecca Romijn, John Stamos shows up at Walt Disney World with the Olsen Twins (pic) (is this a contesst for the most butt-ugly sunglasses?) Yo, Bubba... Kentucky mayor in trouble for renaming roads after ex-wife, friends and 20 year old trophy wife! Man who tries to imitate Jimi Hendrix by setting his guitar on fire ends up imitating Michael Jackson as well Bush, who swore that he would never cut Social Security benefits and promised a magic plan to fix everything, presents his magic plan: cutting benefits Summer is all about relaxing for most folks -- but for Brooklyn spa owner Kristine Panariello, it's about getting her staff ready to do a lot of "butt facials." And that's, the rest of the story..! Have a great day! |