My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, January 07, 2005
 
Wine is Fine... and TGIF!

Yep, the wine came in yesterday... AND, at less than $11 per bottle! What a steal!
I found this site about bordeaux wines that tells you everything you wanted to know, and more!

Other than that, the wife and I have been talking about places to go on our anniversary.. could be Europe, could be a cruise. I'm looking into it.

I'm getting a bit worried about my dad. I called mom yesterday and she said he's been sleeping ALL day. He gets up for 30 minutes, then back to bed. He's so darn thin... it's scary. *frown* I wish he'd gain some weight. Mom has to fight with him just to eat anything.

We're supposed to get more snow tonight/tomorrow morning.. should be nice looking at least.

Yes Colin, BC beat UCONN Wednesday night, but the good news is, we'll hopefully NEVER have to play them again. (I see you forgot to mention, we've beat them the last 9 times we met at the Civic Center)
Tomorrow should be a big basketball day. UCONN men play Georgetown away, and the women play their arch-nemisis Tennessee!

Kev, how's things going out in Malaysia bud???

Do people here read Curt's blog? Good grief it's hilarious! Please read it. It's on the left.

Do you know they've already raised over $4 billion for the tsunami victims?

43 Days till Vacation! *laughing*

And now, the news not fit to print:

Here's a good one for us Aaron:
Bill Gates' computer crashes during presentation at Consumer Electronics Show

The Wackiest Warning Labels of 2004!

Here's something cool:
A sattelite image of my house! (where the red dot is)

Miami Beach city officials shut down 10-year-old girl's tsunami fundraising cookie stand because she did not have an occupational license

The aliens are going to be mighty pissed off when India exposes their dealings with Earth!

And finally, my Friday, BOTD!

Ok.. One more BOTD!

Have a great weekend!