My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, February 18, 2005
Yep, I'm ready.... though 4am will come pretty early tomorrow. I need to pack yet, but I get out of work at 1:30, and have plenty of time. I hope everyone's well till I next blog, on Tuesday, March 1st. To Anonymous from yesterday. Yes, I do believe it is the responsibility of a GOOD travel agent to warn travellers of health issues, and other dangers they may face when travelling. My travel agent does, though we're not using her for this trip. BTW, here's the ringtone I use for my phone! And now, here's the news: The last 2 days, have featured the most incredible pictures on the Astronomy Picture of the Day site: Melas, Candor, and Ophir: Valleys of Mariner Big Dipper Castle Why men fall asleep after sex. Here comes the science -- yep, we've got science to back us up Only in America... Girl who wears red, white and blue necklace to honor her uncle serving in Iraq faces school suspension because the colors could be considered gang-related Stupid Motorists in Arizona, Beware! Arizona man who drove his Hummer into a flooded wash will be the first person prosecuted under the state's "stupid motorist" laws Study concludes what men have known forever: Nagging women live longer Bugs Bunny gets an EXTREME makeover! And today, My BOTD! And of course, an extra... just because! Stay safe and warm people! |