My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
The countdown has begun. 10 days till vacation. 7 days, if you only count work days! *L* I got an email from michelle, who's on a cruise with her husband down in Curacao! They're headed to the Panama Canal! I'll make it there someday. Well, after a week or more of nice weather, we're going to get some more snow tomorrow. Could be 4-8 inches *groan*. I have Friday off, so I'll get some things done for the trip. I need a new pair of dockers, and a few other small things so I'll go to the mall. Friday night, Dave, Aaron, Dan and I are going out to dinner and a movie. Not sure what we'll see.. but should be fun. Other than that, not much else going on. Ray might be coming over tonight to watch the UCONN women's basketball game. Here's the news not fit to print for today: Ok, so you shouldn't deliver pizza in a fire truck.. Fire brigade unable to answer fire call because one of their crew took the engine out to pick up a pizza But to go one worse... Man disciplined after using army helicopter for pizza delivery Where will it stop? An aircraft carrier??? It's a good thing Darwin's around to take care of people like this: "If Wales win, I'll cut my balls off" Only in America FBI van burglarized in Jacksonville the morning before Superbowl. Rifles, ammo and big foam fingers reported stolen Bubba's idea of a great Valentines Day dinner with the lovely missus... Sweetie, put on your best housecoat and put the rollers in your hair, I'm taking you out for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner -- at White Castle Plucked chickens are falling from the sky and damaging roofs in New South Wales. "There's something unusual going on," notes area resident Joe Obvious Yo, Bubba... now I see why you moved out of Tennessee! Backwater Town Replaces Jury with Magic 8 Ball Have a great Wednesday... it's all downhill from here! |