My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
 
3


Things are going WAY too fast this week! I can't even believe the days have gone by so fast so far.

The days are getting longer.... I see a lot of brightness in the Eastern sky on the way in!

Yesterday was a frantic day that I don't wish to repeat. Today, I have a busy day.. but just want it to be over.

My daughter and I switched cell phone services yesterday (new carrier), and my phone can call out but not receive, and hers doesn't work at all yet *chuckle*. She's not very happy.

Hey Aaron, you know that PITA you had to deal with yesterday in East Hartford? She DID call it into the helpdesk (at 8am), but the ticket reads "I have to wiggle the wire at the wall to log in daily". Funny, I can ping her PC over 3000 times without a drop. Also funny they didn't send this to telecom!

I wonder how michelle's doing on her cruise..

And now, the news:

Ever wonder what those vanity license plates say?

Dream cars redux...

Penis enlargement company gets sued by man with small penis

Ok, this is TOO funny!
Get ready for the Duke Sucks Center (EBay auctioning off naming rights to Boston's Fleet Center for a day!) The bad news is, "The Duke Sucks Center" was rejected!

Hey Aaron, read this one!
In an effort to make laptops more secure, Hitachi will release a laptop with no hard drive. To reboot, you simply turn it upside down and shake it

Dear Penthouse: When my travel agent said I was going to have a layover in Manchester, I never expected this...

Scientist invents musical condom that plays music louder as boinking gets more furious

And that's it for the day (isn't that enough?). Have a great hump-day!