My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, February 14, 2005
 
7.. 6.. 5..


Happy Valentines Day!

Yep, 5 days till vacation, and even my wife's beginning to get excited! It'll be so nice to have warm weather and sunshine every day.

Friday, my brother and I went and did some shopping.. I got a new pair of Dockers, and some socks for the trip. That night, Aaron, Dave, Dan and I went out to dinner and to see Assault on Precinct 13. The movie was alright.. not as good as expected but it was good to get out with the guys.

Saturday night, we went out to dinner with Ray and Debbie to celebrate Ray's birthday. We went to a new place, about 45 minutes away, that Debbie had a coupon for in a book of discounts. Sounded like a nice place, and Ray wanted Prime Rib.
Well.... we get there, and the place is a glorified bar with about a dozen tables *L*. The good news is, the prime rib was excellent, even if the decor left a lot to be desired.

Yesterday, Ray came over to watch the UCONN Men and Women's games.

Not too much else new, so on with the news:

Did I tell you about this one?
Cafe owner puts up "Naked Karaoke" sign as a goof. Over 100 people don't care that it's a goof. After lawsuitarity, cafe will host butt-naked drunks singing "I Will Survive" (this was only a few miles from me!)

This is wild...
Man-made blue ice sculpture reaches 111 feet, 7 inches. Airline officials unavailable for comment

Scientists develop arousal aerosol for women. Women set to develop headache aerosol

The Poseidon Resort
Underwater hotel to be built off the coast of the Bahamas

Saturns Moon, or Death Star? You decide!

Students create 50-foot pirate ship out of snow (with pic)

And for you sports buffs:
Golden Palace, ever the purveyor of class, purchases ad space on Jeff Bagwell's ex-wife's rack

"Queer beer" hits the shelves. Available in bottles or.. 'ehem'.... in the can!

Finally, the answer to the question that's been on ALL of our minds!
The answer to the question you've always wanted to know -- how was Smurfette created

Darwin at Work: Woman walks off airplane directly into propeller

Chupacabra or Gargoyle.. you decide!

And that's all for today... have a great one!