My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, February 11, 2005
Yep, 8 more days to go. 5 more work days. Well, I have some things to do today, then tonight going out to dinner and a movie with 3 of my friends.. should be a great night! No plans for the weekend other than watching the UCONN - North Caroline game on Sunday with my friend Ray. Welcome back LQ! LQ's blog was probably the first one I ever read when I started blogging, and she stopped about a year ago, but is now at this location! For a teaser of what's on her blog, check this out! And now, on to the news: Oh, like this is a surprise: Britney Spears' marriage may be on the rocks. Guess the double-wide just isn't big enough for both of them anymore Woman who ripped off boyfriend's testicle and tried to swallow it sentenced to 2.5 years after telling judge, "You don't have the balls to put me away" And one for Carrie: Toronto is so safe, you can leave your arsenal in your car for 4.5 months and no one will steal it And this one I won't touch with a 10 foot pole: Union demands Toyota grant workers menstrual leave, on demand and without apology. Period And now.. My BOTD! (does that just hurt and soothe my eyes at the same time?) And another... Have a great weekend! |