My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Ever wonder...? Why we work 5 days, and have only 2 off? Why isn't it work 2 days, and have 5 off? Who was the first person to grind up a coffee bean, pour hot water over it, and say "Hey, this is pretty good!"? (and did they also try this with all other beans too?) When you think of the billions of people alive... does it even seem possible to feed them all? (this one really surprises me at times) Why do people, literally hundreds of miles from each other, speak TOTALLY different languages? (I'm thinking of Europe) Oh well... enough idle rambling. I forgot to mention yesterday, Sunday, I made Creme Brulee using the kit my family got me for Christmas! Came out fantastic!!! Not too hard to make either. Well, on to the news not fit to print: Ok, if I guy could rent out ad space on his forehead..... Woman rents out ad space on her cleavage. Good taste surrenders CNN: Can Rodney Dangerfield share his comments about Johnny Carson passing away? Dangerfield's spokesman: Not without a seance And you thought only airplanes got caught in telephone wires! For you Aaron: Tennis star Jennifer Capriati dating porn star whose credits include "I Cream On Genie" Other movies are: "Analgeddon #2," "Ass Freaks #2," and "Anal Driller #4. And for any of you Dr. Who fans.. You can now OWN your own Dalek! Only in America.. Can a no-talent, 30 year old win a lifetime achievement award for making movies! This one's for Bruce: Duke students ask for help coming up with chants for games, duped into chanting name of former disgraced coach. Can you say Punk'd? Duke still sucks! This one's for you Curt: NOAA plots all billion-dollar weather disasters since 1980 detailing Mother Nature's hate of the South, especially North Carolina German woman loses unemployment for not taking prostitute job And that's all for today... enjoy! |