My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, February 03, 2005
 
Hey Hey Hey... is anyone OUT there???

Maybe it's my content... but the comments seem to trail off lately. Am I not entertaining enough? *laughing* and NO Carrie and Karen, I will NOT dance on the blog!

The net was down at work for a while this morning.. sorry the blog's late people!

Speaking of which, Hey Karen... how about we give Carrie a nudge to blog again!

Other than that, not much more going on right now.... so I'll get right into the news:

Just for Carrie:

Hammy Hamster makes Canadian's walk of fame; taught kids everywhere that glue and animals do mix

Ok, 2 nights ago, a Division II college basketball team (Guilford College) was playing. There was .6 seconds on the clock, Randolph-Macon College up by 1 point, shooting a free throw. Coach tells player to intentionally MISS the shot, because with .6 seconds on the clock, there's no way the other team can win, being as they're 87 feet from the other basket. Click here to see what happened!

More on the story here

Man sues Disney claiming they stole his 1994 movie idea for "Pirates of the Caribbean." In other news, the ride on which it was based opened in 1967

20 year old on a college trip goes to Mexico. Upon her return to the United States, finds out the hard way that she's only 18 and not a legal resident

Man acting as own attorney asks to use "diaphragm" that Prosecutor used in opening statement

And that's it for today... have a great Thursday!