My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, February 07, 2005
If this is Monday, wake me on Friday.. Luckily, I have a short week of work this week. Yep, I get Friday off as one of the Presidents Days! I had a great weekend.. but very little time to write about it this morning, so I'll write more tomorrow about it. Loved the Super Bowl commercials, and I think the best was the Bud Light one, with the guys skydiving! That was hilarious... 12 days till Costa Rica 68 days till Cruise More tomorrow. And now the news not fit to print: Ninja rebels told to disarm & get a haircut For those of you using the Firefox browser: PC Magazine reviews the top 15 Firefox extensions In a shocking announcement Microsoft plans major "Patch Day" on february 8 Design new logos for companies resulting from unlikely mergers If you hadn't heard the story about these 2 girls that got arrested for making cookies for a neighbor.... it made me sick. Here's some good news: Radio station raises money and pays fine for girls who scared neighbor with cookies For you Bruce: Coach K collapses on the court. Apparently Duke sucks so much that there's no air left Thirteen dead, hundreds injured in kite-flying festival And that's it for today... have a great Monday...! |