My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
 
If this is Tuesday, it must be Hump-Day!

Do you know it was almost 50 degrees here yesterday! And Thursday, it's supposed to snow here. Go figure. New England Weather.

The weekend was good.. Saturday Ray came over to watch the UCONN basketball game (they won), and took mom out to dinner on Saturday night.
Sunday, went to visit mom & dad, then Ray called and asked if we wanted to go over and watch the Super Bowl and have dinner.
Dinner was great, the game was good, and the commercials, while not as good as usual, were entertaining.
Here's a place you can rate and watch the commercials!
Here's another place, you can read about them, and watch them too.
Oh, and I thought it was the best halftime show I've ever seen. No dancing, twirling, flag waving idiots on the field. Just Paul Mcartney, and his music.

Well, Ray, Debbie and I are real excited about Costa Rica. My wife won't get excited until 11pm the night before, when she's running around like a chicken with her head chopped off and I'm trying to sleep. *frown*

Boy Carrie.. People in Toronto will call 911 for ANYTHING!

Hey Aaron...
Physicist makes 4 gigapixel camera out of cold war hardware! You need one of these!

Speaking of photography... Check out these High=Res Snowflakes!

And this is just too funny:
Bush Admits Pulling A 'James T Kirk' With Saddam Hussein (you have to read it)

Lastly, one of my favorite comedians was Sam Kinison. This is HILARIOUS!
What would Sam Kinison say about world events today?

And that's all for today... have a great one!