My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, February 04, 2005
 
On Weekends, Comments and Vacations...

Wow, the request I put in for comments yesterday, generated 2. Go figure.

The weekend is here again.. they don't come fast enough lately. The stress level in work is very high in the last couple of weeks.. leading me into........

how much I'll enjoy this vacation. It's nice to take one in February, as it's still dark and cold out here, and it'll be sunshiney and warm down south. When I come back, it'll be March, and spring will be close behind.

People tend to get in a rut, in the winter, and when Spring comes along, things tend to come alive, like the flowers and plants (and the grass on the lawn!).

Oh well.. enough of pining away for springtime. It's snowing out right now, but it's supposed to be in the 40's this weekend.

Did anyone watch the Happy Days 30'th anniversary reunion on TV last night? I taped it but watched a bit. Ok ok, I DID used to like that show. Just about everyone came back for the reunion including The Fonz, Richie, Mr and Mrs. C, Potsie, Ralph Malph, and Joanie and Chachi.

And now, the news:

Scientist discovers way to use microwaves to end high-speed chases; still cannot find way to make microwaves evenly heat up a burrito

No, this really happened!
Texas woman kills husband with sherry enema

Super Bowl Myths Debunked!

Butthead General says "It's fun to shoot some people"

Why does this never happen HERE?
Cop gets parking ticket while setting up speed trap

First it was CD, then DVD, next is HVD (Holographic Versatile Disc). Holding One Terabyte...
that's a WHOLE lot of Porn!

And it's Friday, so here's My BOTD!

Have a great weekend...!