My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, April 08, 2005
Yep, last day of work.... thank goodness! Did any of you get up early enough to see any of the funeral of the Pope? Wow, what a beautiful procession. I've got so much to do between now and Monday morning.. it's amazing. BUT, I'm taking time enough out to go to do dinner and a movie with Aaron tonight. We haven't done that in a while, so it'll be nice. Tomorrow, I have to do work on 2 different websites, go to the mall with my daughter to get the jewelry and some shirts for me, in the afternoon we have 2 or 3 places we have to go before going to a party for Ray and Debbie's daughter. Tomorrow, it'll be non-stop running around. IF... IF I can, I'll drop a line here from the cruise, so check back every day or two! And with that, on to the news: Deliveryman stuck in elevator for 3 days Smelly money lands Indiana man in jail Roach spray explodes, blows up eatery Man, don't let my son see this... Artist invents pierced glasses Granny, 78, scales building Man operates on himself and lives... What is this world coming to... Has Cookie Monster given up sweets? And that's the news for today.... Carrie, I hope you're feeling better.... Oh, and it wouldn't be Friday, if I didn't have a BOTD! till the 25th at the latest, be good all! |