My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Yep, 3 more workdays to go. I'm getting excited already. I'm picking up a gift for my wife to give her on our 25th anniversary next Tuesday. Now I LOVE giving gifts believe it or not, so I can't wait to see her face (yes, it's jewelry). It's hard to believe it's been almost 25 years with my wife. There've been up and downs, but we made it through. We have two wonderful kids, that we're very proud of, we're comfortable in a nice house, with good jobs, and outstanding friends and family. Who can ask for more? After reading about what's going on in the Michael Jackson trial, does anyone else doubt that he'll get his wish to play with boys (in prison) soon? He better get used to the words "Bend over" in his ears! There's NOTHING worse than someone that molests children. Nothing. And now, the news: Canadien Beer Truck Overturns.. no pretzels in sight! Court rules that you have no constitutional right to a lap dance We need to CHANGE this "Constitution thingy!" Georgia woman says quarterback Michael Vick gave her something much more personal than an autograph. So, this woman is a HEALTH CARE WORKER, and could't figure out she should use safe sex??? Arkansas football coach nixes pink practice jerseys in fear of offending breast cancer survivors. In other news, Arkansas practices in pink jerseys (Good grief, does ANYONE not take offense to anything anymore?) Four punks try to rob a 64-year-old man who was sick and just out of the hospital. He and Mr .44 have different plans Well, that's it for today... have a great Hump-Day! |