My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, April 25, 2005
 
Back to work again....

Yep, 2 weeks away from work IS tougher than you think. Makes it harder to come back. A lack of sleep this weekend didn't help at all *groan*.

That said, the vacation was wonderful. Bright sunshiny days, food that was to die for, and wonderful people we met onboard just rounded everything out.
Yes, my wife DID win a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet, and 5 days later, I won a Tanzanite tennis bracelet for her.
Unfortunately, the sapphire pendent and earrings I bought for her for our 25th... well, we took them back yesterday. *sigh*

Other than that, I'll have to get to more about the trip later this week as I'm up to my armpits in work, so I'll throw out a few news items for you now:

Wow, I guess you can't say just anything in your blog anymore! (this is about 4 miles from me)

Note to self: Never paint yellow lines on road while drunk

Sheriff makes inmates march to new jail wearing only pink boxers, pink flip-flops (with pics) (Yes, it's Sheriff Joseph Arpaio)

That's it for now... have a great Monday..!