My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, April 18, 2005
 
Hello from Margarita Island, Venezuela!

Yep, we had an OUTSTANDING day at Margarita Island!
The best part was coming back aboard. We went to a shopping guide seminar for the next two islands, and.... I won, a Sapphire Tennis Bracelet! *ROTFL* It's gorgeous too!

We need to cruise more often!

Hope everyone's doing well, we're having a great time... beautiful 90 degree days, wonderful food, beautiful beaches, free jewelry! *L*

Have a great week all!

Me