My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, April 01, 2005
 
TGIF!!!!

Yep, one more week of work, and I'm ON VACATION!!! YAYYYYYYYY!

Did I mention, while we're on our second week of our cruise, our daughter's going down to Cancun with 2 girlfriends? That leaves my SON home alone for a week! *insert migraine headache here*

Other than that, not much new. I think we're having Ray and his wife over for dinner tomorrow night, then we'll watch the Final Four basketball games.

I've looked high and low for something special for my wife for our anniversary, with no luck. I just may have to get her something while on the cruise. I'm really looking for a nce sapphire necklace and earrings.. and only saw one that I remotely liked. We'll see.

And now, the news:

Ok Carrie, the people in/near Toronto are NUTS!
Police shocked after drunk-driving suspect stuffs mouth with own feces in attempt to beat breathalyzer machine. Reportedly had a sh*t-eating grin as he was placed in his cell

Legally blind golfer sinks hole-in-one. Mr. Magoo unavailable for comment

In a show of JUST how stupid people can be.....
Woman officially changes name from Terri to "Goldenpalace.com" to send daughter to golf school (with pics)

Charlotte Church's topless pics stolen. The Sun is there, but with no-pic goodness

Forbes releases list of top 10 party corporations (Hey Aaron, how come UCHC isn't on there?)

This is WAY too funny!
LAPD finds root cause of several traffic accidents: Gigantic picture of woman's hooha on front of her car (with NSFW pic)

And now... My BOTD... Rebecca Romijn

Have a great weekend!