My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
 
Vacation Recap.... part 2

Work has been nuts... just trying to catch up on emails has been a task! The good news is, tomorrow we have a big union convention (fancy schmancy place, great food.. drinks..) and Aaron and I are going to go over after work.
Friday, I'm going out to see The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy with my friend Dave, which should be good. I love the books!

Lets see, as I left off, we were still at St. Barts. I have a few pictures here just for Aaron, who loves sailboats (though I doubt this one has sails)
Here's Another one... and still One more!

Next, to St. Kitts. It's a very mountainous island, and no shopping so to speak of, and the beaches are quite a distance away from the port. We weren't impressed.

After that, we went to St. Lucia, which I personally love. The unusual flowers are at the entrance of the port. We did more walking around in St. Lucia, and had a wonderful day. (they all begin to blur together at some point! *L*

More tomorrow, and here's the news:

What will them hillbillies think of next... a pick-me-up truck that runs on WOOD!

Oh this is good...
San Francisco woman offers red-light education at "whore college"

Top 10 egregious and annoying habits of your fellow travelers Although, #10 is MY #1! I see people all the time with 3 and 4 carry-on's taking up all the overhead space, and putting nothing beneath the seat in front of them!

This is scary...
Driver, talking on cell phone, plows underneath a semi, is dragged 800 feet, survives -- then is busted for having drug paraphernalia (with photo)

Windows, now with built-in spyware!

(as if I needed a reason to NOT get an operation in South Africa)
Doctor dismayed that Hallmark doesn't make a sympathy card for accidentally removing a patient's testicles

Perhaps the Bee Gees hit "Stayin' Alive" and "You Should be Dancing" is not best way to commemorate war dead!

And in news of the weird (if the above wasn't weird enough for you):
Supergirl baffles scientists with her X-ray vision, ability to fly, stupid dog with cape (ok, she can't really fly though)

Twinkies turn 75. The first ones made, are STILl good!

That's it for today... have a good Hump-Day!