My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, September 01, 2005
 
Post 576
And the sun has come out once again...!


Welcome to a new reader, Mark who I believe found me from the comments at the Simon of Space blog listed at left.
I don't know if any of you have been reading it, but I copied the whole story out to a word document, and it's over 310 pages long! I still believe, that man is a MOST gifted writer, and it's an amazing story.
BTW, Mark, you simply MUST go check out Irony Central, and read The Story About the Baby (and Toddler). You'll die laughing! (ok, not really DIE...)

Hey Bruce, are you going to want to take the digital camera with you on vacation? Better let me know soon, so we can get together so I can show you how to use it.

Speaking of digital cameras, I check Woot.com every day and today they have a GREAT digital camera deal. Woot is a place that buys surplus, overruns, special deals and offers them direct to customers. I check them every day usually as the specials are only good for 24 hours or till they run out.

And what's with gas prices going up 40 cents in ONE DAY??

Other than that, just enjoying the nice weather finally... and seeing that it's going to be a fantastic weekend as far as weather goes!

And now, the news:

Now here's an airline you might want to avoid:
German engineering at it's finest: German tourists tape plane together in midflight. May be asked to join next shuttle mission

"Monica, the Musical" coming soon to Broadway next month. Includes the toe-tapping, knee-scuffing signature song "Blue Dress"

According to newspaper photo captions, white people "find" food from stores abandoned because of Katrina, but brown people "loot"

Girl breaks off engagement with guy; throws engagement ring into river. Guy sues girl for cost of ring

Man finds 1.22 carat diamond in public diamond mine

Now this is sad for you Canadians...
Pamela Anderson most powerful Canadian in Hollywood. Alan Thicke hangs head in shame

Top 10 Easiest Colleges (this has nothing to do with sorority girls)

And that's it for today.... have a great Thursday!