My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Post 579 Another Hump-Day.. sooner than most! It's already Wednesday.. which is a good thing, but the weeks are just flying by lately. Fall is coming for sure.. it was in the high 40's this morning when I left home to head to work. Couldn't sleep well last night... so I was actually in work at about 6:15 this morning *groan* Can you believe.... scammers are already out there with fake collections for Hurricane Katrina Relief? *sigh* How sad.... Tonight, I have a meeting of my local computer club... it's our "Pizza Party" night, so that should be a lot of fun. You know, I've been getting more and more into wines, tastings, even collecting.. and found yesterday, a few blogs and informational sites about wines: http://www.vinography.com/ http://www.joedressner.com/ http://www.wineanorak.com/ http://drvino.blogspot.com/ http://www.alicefeiring.com/ http://vinocibo.typepad.com/ http://www.wineterroirs.com/ http://wineloverspage.com/ I'm tempted to put up my own wine blog... just about the ones I like. Hmmmmm Bruce, do you want to use that camera on your cruise?? Not much more to say today... so on to the news! New Zealand MP just bids on whatever at the Rainbow Labour charity auction and winds up with a one-meter photograph of a penis. "I was getting a hard time" Lance Armstrong may pursue eighth tour victory. "I'm thinking it's the best way to piss the French off" YOU GO LANCE! Now I've seen it all (well, kinda) A porn site, that'll donate 72 hours of it's proceeds to Katrina Victims! Finally, a cause I can get behind! *LOL* "But honey, I was just donating to the cause!" So long Little Buddy... Bob Denver dead at 70 More people offering us oil: Iran offers to give the USA a 20 million gallons of oil Finally, a diet I can stick to! Scientists recommend a diet of 100 grams of dark chocolate and 150 milliliters of red wine daily to add six years to your life That's it for today.. have a great one! And my FAVORITE headline today: Former Ben & Jerry's CFO pleads guilty to embezzlement, expects to receive continuous supply of Chubby Stubby Hubby from cellmate |