My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, September 16, 2005
Post 586 TGIF.. and more rain Thank GOD it's Friday.. what an exhausting week! The good news is, I can sleep in tomorrow morning, and the rain/clouds will keep it nice and dark (I sleep better in the dark). 21 more days till vacation.. I SO need it! *chuckling* I'm going to bring mass quantities of Tequila to share with my bud Mike (and our wives), and I'll bring some new Tequila's home from Mexico! A good time is guaranteed! My brother's going on his first cruise a week from tomorrow.. I can't wait to see how he likes it! Carrie, I hope you feel better soon..... Mark, yep, I knew it bud.. and thanks for your thoughts... I had a friend from where I used to work call me last night, and ask if I still did computer work on the side. Yep I told him, and he ended up bringing me a PC that's riddled with viruses and spyware that I'll have to get rid of. We got to talking about working for "The Big T", and how wonderful it was.. how it was like family there. Seems, many of the people get together once every couple of months for breakfast. One's coming up next month and I definitely want to make it. I miss a lot of these people, and would love to see them again. My friend Ray called last night.. the person that came to see his Cobra last Saturday decided he did want it after all (I told Ray this would happen). He tried to get him to come down more on the price, and he probably will, just a bit. It's going to be sad for me to see that car go, but I know it was a thorn in Ray's side since he got it. Very few people will work on it, there was always something to fix, and the parts are all very special. His wife, who was originally against him getting it, now likes it and hopes he gets something else. Me, I have my doubts.. but we'll see. Not much going on this weekend for me... how about you? And now, on to the news: Mice infected with plague missing from lab. What could possibly go wrong? Britney names son Preston Michael Spears Federline, or P.M.S. Federline for short And now, the story of the week: Thief hides cell phone up her ass. Reception good past Uranus only $5/month extra So you wanna be a "Hooters" girl? The Smoking Gun publishes Hooters employee manual And of course, My BOTD's! Have a great weekend all... |