My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, September 23, 2005
Post 591 And another Friday appears out of nowhere... Boy could I use a weekend. With luck, here comes one. My brother and his wife leave for their first cruise on Monday... I know they'll have a great time. Two weeks from tomorrow, we leave for our cruise. I need a vacation badly.... Thank you to all who commented yesterday and sent emails to me about my dad. Your thoughts and prayers are deeply appreciated. Well, the blog at left "Simon of Space" has come to an end. What an incredible story! I downloaded every episode, and it's over 380 pages long in MS Word! The writer's going to come out with a "dead tree" version of it, and I'll buy it for sure. It's THAT good. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to drive a car up behind my friend Ray to sell his Cobra. I think he's finally begin to realize it's going and he's real sentimental about it. Other than that, no plans yet.... how about any of you? On to the news: The Rocky Horror Picture Show in 30 seconds, re-enacted by bunnies. What should be done to someone caught stealing Hurricane Katrina food, clothing and tools? Ok, I really need THIS! New Vodka comes in a Bong. Hippies everywhere start checking the couch for spare change And in the news of "DUH!" Government auditors wonder if Halliburton contracts invite abuse becasue they are "open-ended and not clearly defined" More news of "DUH!" Car thiefs steal car at gas station, return an hour later to fill up tank Time to drink MORE Tequila! Agave plants found to help people lose weight. Part that says benefits don't carry over into tequila needs more study! And now... My BOTD! and of course.. One more.. just for fun. Have a great weekend all..! |