My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Post 593 No good news, no bad news.... After trying for hours to get ahold of my mom yesterday, she finally called me and told me that the cardiologist is very worried about the infection (pnemonia). Dad's kinda too weak to get up and walk around, one of the best things to do for this, but they're going to try to get him up today I believe. After work, I went home, picked up my wife and we went to see him together. He looked good, and was in good spirits, but you can tell he's in a lot of pain, even with a 150mg morphine patch on. Dad says he believes he's getting out of the hospital either Friday or Saturday. I sure hope things start to look a bit better. Other than that, I did sleep a bit last night (was in bed at 8:15pm). Guess I was too exhausted to keep my eyes open.. but I was up at about 2am and couldn't get back to sleep. Oh well.. On to the news: Freddy vs. Jason in 30 seconds, re-enacted by bunnies. Seventy-on-year-old graduate student named homecoming queen! You go lady! My absolute MUST READ of the week: Kid with terminal brain cancer calls Notre Dame's first offensive play, dies before game Awesome pictures of a tornado forming! "Would you believe...." Don Adams, Agent Maxwell Smart dies. "Sorry about that Chief!" Top 10 worst tech products of all time (I feel relieved that Microsoft makes 2 of the top 10) Foreign languages can express things that English cannot. From Japanese: "Bakku-shan -- a girl who appears pretty from behind but not from the front" That's it for today... enjoy your day. |