My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, September 29, 2005
 
Post 595
8 Days till Vacation...!


Yep, 8 days to go... I really REALLY can't wait.

I did end up taking a half a day off yesterday.. stopped to see Dad and spent about 2 hours with him, then went home to change, and went to spend some time with mom and talk.
Went back home, and when my daughter got home, we went up to see my dad again. My dad was having another chest x-ray yesterday, and if it's clear, they may send him home today or tomorrow.

Other than that.. not too much to report.
My brother and sister in law seem to be having a great time on their cruise.

On to the news:

The Big Chill in 30 seconds, re-enacted by bunnies.

$10 bill getting a makeover that adds splashes of red, yellow and orange to the green bill (pic)

Aaron, this one's for you.. *chuckle*
When crossing the border into Canada, it's not wise to yell at the border guard "I'm gonna take you out"

Stuff Amusing Wacky occupations of New Zealanders as listed on the electoral role (with scary pic of "gaiety girl")

Tara Reid: "My hooters are under control"

With all other problems solved, mayor of Puerto Rican village wants to build a UFO landing strip

In my MUST SEE of the day:
The top 10 science pictures of the year

I love the Germans!
German inventors have devised an interactive beer mat that can tell the bartender when it's time for a refill

New handcrank-powered $100 dollar laptop will expose billions to Solitaire

That's it for today... enjoy your day!