My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Post 631 THE SEARCH IS OVER! Yep, we looked at, and bought a car for my son last night... FINALLY! We drove to a dealer about 25 miles away, and found this really nice looking Mazda Protege MP3 at a dealer in exceptional shape with low mileage. After going back and forth with the dealer over price for a while, we agreed ona price and it's done, we pick it up on Saturday morning. Finally we don't have to shuffle cars around anymore. My wife can drive her own car to work. Other than that.. not too much going on. This weekend, we have a holiday party with our wine club that we belong to, and that should be a lot of fun. Yes Bruce, it looks like we're going to start looking at a new TV for the house. Now, you have to understand, we have a huge family room.. one worthy of a 42 inch or bigger TV. I think I'm going to be looking at a Plasma TV, but some of the features I want are: Has to be HDTV ready, and must have Picture in Picture (PIP). I'd love to have another Sony, but with equal features, they're quite a bit more money than other sets. We'll see. Anyone have any ideas? On to the news: You have to read this article.. it's hilarious: Newspaper gets in trouble for front page picture of two female soccer players flashing their sports bra below the title "Goals Gone Wild" (with pic, SFW) Woman gets burned on lips by hot popper at Pizza Hut. Husband sues for loss of BJ's "Worst Christmas tree in the world" put up for 30th straight year. It cost 10 cents in 1975, and even then, this barber overpaid (with pic) Yo, Bubba.... The Ultimate, Redneck Snow-Blower (if they ever had snow) V8 Engine included! And my quote of the day: Upcoming Charles and Camilla TV movie to omit sex scenes, citing bestiality concerns That's it for today.. enjoy! |