My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Post 634 19 Days till Christmas I really haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet.. *frown* Well, the stuff we got for my son, and daughter's earrings are for Christmas, but you know, we HAVE to have something for under the tree. (ok, are we even putting UP the tree this year??) Sorry about the link that "4o4'd" yesterday.. it worked up till about 9am. Hey Carrie, I thought you were going to start a new blog??? We're WAITING! *chuckle* We got lucky this morning... dodged a bullet by having a major storm take a right turn and head out to sea. It was going to be a classic "Nor'easter", with lots of snow, and now we got none at all. We're overdue for a big storm though... soon I'm sure. Well, going to be a busy day, so on to the news: Identical twins marry identical twins. And to further confuse the issue, the best men were twins, as were the bridesmaids and the flower girls Britney kicks Cletus out of their double-wide. Cletus to have his own reality show in three... two... one... And for local news: You can spend a long time on this earth without seeing a zebra chase a backhoe. Except in Connecticut And just for Bubba and Curt: If a train has ever destroyed your home without leaving the tracks, you might be a redneck That's it for today... enjoy! |