My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Post 640 It's C-C-C-Cold outside!!!! Yesterday, when I came to work, it was 0 out. Today, it was a whopping 4 degrees out.... wow has winter set in! I had to leave work a bit early yesterday, as my truck's "Check Engine" light came on and I needed to get it into the dealer. Turns out it's the "Mass Air Flow Sensor", that was sticking. They reset the light.. and if it happens again, I have to have the sensor replaced. Oh well, my truck's almost 6 years old.. and things happen. I downloaded a new piece of software last night at home, that allows the creations of "Podcasts". I figured I'd try one, so (be gentle here) click on this link to hear my voice and first podcast. The software, for free, is absolutely astounding. I don't know if I'll do another one, but it was fun to make at least the first one. The file is an MP3 file, so your audio software (Windows Media Player) should play it just fine. I got my new Jack Daniels calendar in yesterday for 2006, and see it's the 50th anniversary of the Tennessee Squire Association (of which I'm a member). Maybe I'll have to take a road trip this year back to Tennessee to visit. BTW, I'll get back to the cars of my youth next week. On to the news: Jenna Bush to get no White Christmas after leaving her school ID with her coke dealer in Chinatown As heard in my podcast: Teacher learns the hard way that if you're going to keep nude photos of yourself on your cell phone, don't leave said phone unattended on your desk Vietnamese hotel workers build a Christmas tree out of 8,000 beer bottles (with pic) Police whack giant snow penis. Nothing left but big mess (with before and after photos) Hero kid saves bank untold thousands of bucks from ATM thieves. His reward is a plastic calculator That's it for today.. have a great day all! |