My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, December 19, 2005
![]() Post 642 What a weekend.... Well, Saturday I decided to finish the Christmas shopping.. and called my friend Dave to see if he was interested in hitting the mall. Surprisingly enough, he did want to go so I picked him up. We stopped at a donut shop for coffee and a bagel, and upon exiting it, I slipped and fell pretty hard on the ground (but saving the coffee). Yeah, I'm ok... but I was sore the last couple of days. I finished all the Christmas Shopping.. except for the Victoria's Secrets stuff for Sarah, but I'll let the wife do that, as she hasn't shopped one bit yet, nor wrapped anything yet. I also set up the tree, and put lights on it.. we were supposed to decorate it last night but someone was missing in action... hmmmm. Yesterday, we went to my mom's house, then in the afternoon I went to the UCONN basketball game with Ray and had a great time. UConn smothered the other team and won easily. All in all, it was a really busy weekend, but a productive one. No Podcast today.. maybe later this week. On to the news: World's most bizarre eBay product description Waste a little time with this nifty virtual planetarium *VERY COOL!* And something we ALL wanted to know: Top 10 reasons why sex at the speed of light is not an advisable form of procreation Just in time for Winter... The coolest pictures of sand sculptures you'll see...well, pretty much ever And my MUST SEE of the day: Japanese "General Lee" for sale on eBay. Bo and "Ruke" Duke not available for comment And that's it for today... have a great Monday! |